Credit hour : 94 credit hours
Duration of study: 3 years (6 semesters)
To be the leader in the field of Health Sciences globally
Bridging the Global Human Capital Needs in Health Sciences by focusing on Excellence in Teaching, Research, Innovation and Consultancy
"HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT , HEALTHY LIFE, HAPPY LIVING"
- Produce knowledgeable (in-depth) and competent practitioners;
- inculcate professional attitudes and ethical conducts;
- produce graduates who are creative, innovative, sensitive and responsible towards the community, culture and environment.
- develop graduates with leadership, teamwork, communication, problem-solving and scientific skills;
- instil lifelong learning skills; and
- produce graduates who can conduct research under supervision.
This will be implemented by the use of an appropriate balance of teaching and learning strategies across the course that together will entail a leraner-oriented approach, rather than didactic one.