Diploma in HRM has the following objectives:
- To produce students that are knowledgeable in the field of basic human resource management.
- To expose students with a sound skills in making critical and analytical decisions in the managing and coordinating people to staff recruitment, selection and development; employee relations management; staff training; job evaluation; change management; and occupational health and safety.
- To provide acquaintance with new developments in the field of human resources management with the development of leadership skills to implement organizational effectiveness.
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Planning and Staffing
- Performance Management
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Information System
- Compensation Management
- Leadership Skills and Human Relations
- International Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations